Monday, April 19, 2010

My Favorite Things Volume 1


This is a more advanced DVD. I don't cover any of the set-up, what materials I use, none of that. It's just painting. I have divided it up into three 40 minute sections. Each one...one of my favorite things. :~)

First, a Northern Magnolia. Which shows how to work with layers of different colors, both the shadows and the gentle pink markings. Also working with a very dark, soft focus background. Second, a Strawberry in all of it's lusciousness. Learn the step-by-step process of an incredibly life like Strawberry, from seeds to stem. Third, a pair of Tulips. Learn colorful, soft backgrounds and how to successfully paint sunlit Tulips without getting mud. How to keep those colors bright and crisp as a spring day.

$49

plus shipping



Sample Snippet of Still Life with Peonies Instructional Two DVD set